Does Your Website Work For or Against You?
Today, your website is one of the first places a prospective client will go when evaluating your company. Therefore, your website is one of the first steps in your sales cycle. What they see or don’t see will determine whether you get an inquiry. Does your website work for or against you? What can you improve about your website that will enhance your brand value and convert customers? These are some of the questions you should be asking yourself about your business website.
Here are some things to ensure your website is working for you:
- Do you clearly state whose your client is??
- Your services or products are easy to find
- Do you have a video on your site?
- Do you list your customer reviews?
- Is your contact info easy to find and use?
- Is all the above information on the front page?
- Do you get inquiries or sales via your website?
Conversely, below are some things that let you know your website works against you:
- Your website loads slowly
- Not obvious what you do quickly
- Your website is not mobile responsive
- Your website is too wordy
- The website has poor-quality images or video
- You get no inquiries via your website
We Can Help Make Your Website Work For Your Business
At Bizography, we understand the importance of a professional business website. Every day, we help companies make their website a strategic asset for their business. Contact us today at 678-254-4004 or inquire online to let us put our expertise to work for you and make your website work!