Top 6 Clues Someone Needs Help With Their Website
If you want your small business to be successful in the modern marketplace, you’ve got to have a professional website. Your website is the backbone of your business, supporting all of your digital marketing efforts. Here are the top 6 clues you might hear when someone needs help with their website or digital marketing services.
- My Web Designer never responds to my requests.
- I retired from my job after 40 years, and I’m starting my own business.
- My website is over 5 years old and needs to be updated.
- I need to get a loan or line of credit from my bank because I’m adding new products and services to my offerings.
- Business is dead. My phone just isn’t ringing.
- I tried to boost a post on FaceBook but didn’t get any results.
These are all clues that Bizography, Inc. can help and show them how to market their business online.
Refer me to the owner of a handyman service. He prefers a check for payment rather than use SQUARE to process a credit card payment. He spends his free time building model airplanes with his kids. Ask him if he’s been to the Delta Flight Museum.