Promote Your Small Business with Video
Video is a powerful and often underestimated tool for small business owners. According to Pew Research Center, the most popular Social Media platform is YouTube. Video can be used in multiple ways to generate attention to your business. They can be embedded into a website, blog, email newsletter, individual email, social media posts or online ads. The more engaging the content, the more effective the message, the more clients will raise their hand for your products and services. The kicker is you don’t have to be a video expert, you just need your computer or cell phone.
Here are a few statistics you should know about video marketing:
- Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% (Eyeview).
- Online Advertising with video is 5 times more effective than image or text ads (Facebook).
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter (Bloomberg).
- YouTube has over a billion users, almost one-third of all people on the internet (YouTube).
- Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19% (Syndacast).
At Bizography, we help small business owners maximize the use of video in all aspects of marketing their business to help inform, educate and engage their existing and potential clients.