With over 330 million active users each month, Twitter is the de facto PR tool for small businesses and provides you with another channel to inform and engage your current and potential customers. You’ll want to follow some best practices to promote your business, stand out in the sea of voices, and begin to gain followers.
- Make it valuable – Demonstrate value in every single tweet.
- Make it Visual – Always use an image or video in your tweets.
- Test and analyze – finding the right formula that resonates with your audience requires testing.
- Use hashtags – Strategic use of hashtags, which are searchable, can broaden your reach.
- Mention others – Tagging others using their Twitter handle is another great engagement tactic.
- Show Personality – Write tweets that show your brand’s style and personality.
- Reference Current Events – Current Events will always draw an audience.
For more information contact us at 770-343-6569 , email us at email@example.com or visit our website at www.bizography.com. #bizography.com #webdesign #atlanta #twittertips #smallbusiness #bizography